Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Day 1

A photo of yourself, and description of how your day was. 

My day began late, I didn't have class until 1145 today thanks to a wonderful professor canceling my morning class! I spent almost all day on campus for class so it was pretty uneventful. Edward picked me up from school at 7 and we ate dinner together. I then proceeded to take over the tv and watch one tree hill, constantly telling him how intense everything was. I came home, not before making him walk through my apartment and make sure there wasn't anyone in it. (yes that means he drove over here just to do it, that's what makes him so great.) I then poured myself a big glass of wine, settled down to watch sons of anarchy, and now i'm blogging and going to bed. Pretty normal day, aside from me discovering that my shift button has decided to not work so for every capital I have to hit caps lock and slam down on it to get any symbol. writing papers should be fun this week :)

peace & love

No comments:

Post a Comment