Tuesday, September 28, 2010

hello stranger

As I slowly get into my routine with school, work, and Fall I've decided that it's time I get back to my blog.
Along with the commitment to the blog I've also decided to make a commitment to my photography. In honor of that I'll recap this summer with pictures. Enjoy :)
May:

I moved into a new apartment. (thank god!) this is my mini stove/kitchen. 
and yes that's all the counter space i have. it's been quite the adventure :)

June:
beep graduated high school :)

 spent some quality time with my dad.

July:

spent a week at deep creek lake with my family 

August:


 spent a long weekend in the Adirondacks with edward.

 went to an o.a.r. concert and got their autographs :)

spent some quality time with my grandma ( eventually i'll rotate this)

 spent a weekend in cooperstown and paid tribute
to ny and the cidar mill

 spent quality time with the family and 
got to see grandma on the trampoline
 had a picnic with beeb

 girl time as well.
 irish festival

September:
and to end the summer. 
cooperstown's pumpkin fest

it's been quite the summer and it took a few weeks to recover from it and get back into the swing of the real world but i'm here and so excited for the next season!

peace & love. 


No comments:

Post a Comment