Saturday, October 2, 2010

Catch Up

Life's taken over for a second so I'm seriously slacking on here. so here we go
Day 3 - Your idea of the perfect first date.
As cliche as it sounds, my perfect first date would be with someone who I really connect with. My first date with Mr. E was at his house, watching movies and eating popcorn. Not what is typically described as a perfect first day, but you can ask anyone who talked to me after and I couldn't stop talking about him and how great of a time I had. He doesn't even know how much I was gushing over him before there was even talk about relationships. Of course now he does :) I really believe that if you have a connection with someone it doesn't matter what you're doing, you're going to have a great time. If you've found that person hold on tight...i'm pretty sure that's your soul mate. If you haven't that isn't to say you won't but don't settle. Perfect dates often lead to perfect love :)  

Day 4 - Your favorite photograph of your best friend.
Best friends are something that I take very seriously, but to put one picture up of one friend is ludacris. I have multiple best friends, and they're all my best friends for different reasons. So to be diplomatic I'll put this picture up. Also because it would take far too long to describe each girl. 
 These girls are my life. I am blessed to have two sisters and we have helped each other through some of the hardest times and some of the best. I wouldn't trade them for anything. 

Day 5 - A photo of yourself two years ago.
This picture was two years ago almost to date. I obviously turned to facebook to find a picture from two years ago and honestly, any picture of me was me drunk. You would assume this is something I was ashamed of, but I was 22 years old, at college having the time of my life. I love looking back  it reminds me of when I FINALLY started living for myself and no one else. 
 
 
Phew, now that that's done I can get back to my to do list for the weekend. It's a perfect fall day and i'm spending it cleaning, drinking tea, catching up on my shows, doing homework, and of course me weekly trip to target. (if you don't know i'm a target addict, and i'm currently seeking help). 
 
oh by the way, shift button still not working. I need to get this fixed ASAP. 
and i'll leave you with this guy, who i've been listening to all morning. LOVE HIS VOICE. 
 peace & love 

No comments:

Post a Comment