Tuesday, March 1, 2011

helloooo internet

where have i been? ugh i seem to have taken a serious break from blogging, and life in general. let's play a quick game of catch up and this time i promise promise promise i will be better at this whole daily blog thing. 
since the last time i blogged we have been through five holidays, and five months. god where does the time go. so let's begin there. 

November: 
I celebrated my birthday in Virginia for the first time in a really long time. It was so great to be able to celebrate with friends i've known since I was 14. We had a neon themed party and went out to a local bar and had so much fun someone asked if it was a bachlorette party. I'd say that's a good party huh? :) Bonus was that Mr. E was content staying home and picking us up at the end of the night. Wonderful? Yes!
 [missy, nixi, katemag]
I then got to spend Thanksgiving in Virginia with family and Mr. E :)





December: 
What would December be without an ugly sweater party...which clearly wally world was my go to place :)


 I quit my job...which looking at this picture wasn't all that bad :)
 Mr. E moved in with me...which has been wonderful. I love having him there when I get home every  night.

 We had to make a gift for our secret santa this year. This is my creation.
 Christmas in Cooperstown :)
 January: 
We celebrated Beep's birthday :)

 Spent quality time with great friends.
 Road trip to Vermont.

February: 
Celebrated the beautiful love between two friends :)


 Enjoyed the Super Bowl.
 Had Mr. E cook Valentine's Dinner.
 I cooked him breakfast.
That catches us up. It is now the first day of March, there's snow outside and it will be a high today of 30. Spring needs to hurry up...maybe start pushing people out of line..I feel it's only appropriate. I promise I will be better on here. Cross my heart :)


No comments:

Post a Comment