Thursday, March 4, 2010

make my week even better

so as a continuation of the list i posted the other day I've got a few more things that made my week even better.

1. I got my schedule for next week. I had been stressing out over next week because I have three midterms and thought I had training all week. SURPRISE I've got training Friday-Monday which is perfect because I can actually study for my midterms.

2. I just started a new job at the bank as well as opened another account there. My boss told us that our first pay check would be mailed instead of direct deposited which meant even though our pay day was today I wouldn't get my check until Saturday maybe Monday. Well I got my account info and signed up for online banking and guess what?! My paycheck is in my account, and not only did I get my money two days before I expected but my check is more than I thought it would be. BONUS!!

3. and last but not least I get to see my best friend who I haven't seen in forever. I know I already posted that on the last list but I'm just super super excited about it.

Alright now it's off to studying for midterms. I'll probably be M.I.A. for a the week but I promise I'll be back :)

peace&love

No comments:

Post a Comment