Monday, March 1, 2010

things that made my week

I'm pretty sure I promised a list like this every week, and I'm also pretty sure I said that probably wouldn't happen.

Here we go :)

1. I'm still doing Weight Watchers. I usually start a diet and end three days later, not this time. I passed my 30 day mark a week ago and I'm still going strong :) :). Check out my blog for that here. 2. Finding new jewelry I love. I know I gave this woman a shout out in my other post, but finding her stuff made my week a little better, so she get a spot on my list :). Seriously check it out!!!
3. Making plans to see Ashley this weekend. I haven't seen her in far too long, oh and did I mention I get to FINALLY meet her niece. It's disgusting how excited I am for Saturday to get here.

4. Having a good bitch session with my momma. She's the perfect person to vent to because she always knows EXACTLY what to say...imagine that a mom knowing what to say?! I also had a little note from her on fbook which made this week even better :)

5. this song. my sister sophie posted it on facebook and i've become obsessed.


peace&love.

No comments:

Post a Comment