Tuesday, March 16, 2010

things that made my week

1. starting my new job. It's so nice to have something I look forward to in the morning. It's also pretty fantastic not having to call my momma and ask for money all the time. Paycheck with my name on it? BONUS.

2. this beautiful weather. Edward and I have been enjoying it a whole lot. We've gone on walks, driven around looking for apartments (no we still haven't found one), and been a lot nicer to each other :)

3. finding out that Kool and the Gang will be having a show on April 1...and finding out that Edward had intended on suprising me with tickets? EVEN BETTER. I can't wait...I'm a huggeeee disco fan and this is probably going to make my whole month. aosiudfsoidu so excited. 

4. flip flops. all i can say is i got to wear them :)

5. seeing ashley last weekend, and meeting her BEAUTIFUL niece Avery. It was sooo nice finally getting to spend some time with her. I think we need to make plans once a month. What do you think?

6. last is if course a song. obviously kool and the gang. This is how I was feeling last night after finishing all my mid terms and making it through the week. so here you go :) enjoy and have a fantastic week!!!

1 comment:

  1. I think the whole world will be happier now that it's starting to be sunnier and not so dreary. I broke out the flip flops today, I bought 3 cheap pairs at Kohls on my lunch break. Yay spring!

    ReplyDelete