Thursday, October 7, 2010

lunch. homework. day 9

Instead of catching up from yesterday I'm just going to say that today is Day 9. 
 
Day 9 - A photo of the item you last purchased.
I took the day off from school so that I could prepare for the guests I'm having this weekend. After cleaning the whole house and pulling a back muscle making me useless I decided to go get myself lunch from Bruegger's; Primo Pesto Chicken sandwhich, chocolate chip cookie, lemonade...perfect. Then I went to the drug store, and bought some nail polish, nail polish remover (which I used the moment after I painted my first nail) and a nail file. The plan was to file my nails and paint them. I've recently grown them out and they really need some glamour...unfortunately the color I choose was not the deep purple I thought. It was blue, and not a pretty one. So unfortunately I will not be doing my nails today...maybe tomorrow night. 
 
[lunch time]

Since I can't do any more cleaning with out wincing in pain my day has been filled with homework, and waiting for Mr. E to get home from camping. My coffee table is covered in books, note books, and papers. I wish I could say I'm not using every single one of them...but I am. Preparation for the four group projects I have beginning next week is on the top of the list. So it's off to homework I go. 
[homework. homework. homework.]

peace & love 

No comments:

Post a Comment