Thursday, October 28, 2010

then & now.

Day 27 - A picture of you last year and now and how you changed since then?
 
[then]
 [now]
Friend/Relative: What are your plans for after you graduate?
Me (then): I have no idea. Right now I just want to live life and go with the flow. 
Me (now): I'm applying to PR Agencies. I want to move and start my life as an adult with Mr. E and hopefully find time to do some more crafts and photography. 
 
This past year has been quite the trip for me. I moved to a new city, started a new school and was in the beginning of a new relationship. Last year I was still that wide eyed college kid who had no idea what I was doing, what I wanted to do, or where I wanted to be. I've grown a lot this year. I'm realizing that it's time to take on the repsonsibilities that I had been avoiding for a few years. I've met a man who respects me and makes me happier than I could ever imagine. I can safely say that I've matured more in the past year than in the three years after college. I can only hope that I continue to grow in the direction I am. It will be interesting to look back a year from now and see if all of my goals and dreams have come true. 

Day 28 - Your favorite movie.
At the risk sounding cliche, my favorite movie changes with my mood. If I'm feeling romantic I always reach for The Notebook. I'm also a softy for Pixar movies. I love them, and have made it a mission to watch every single one. Monsters Inc. will always have my heart though. 



No comments:

Post a Comment