Tuesday, October 26, 2010

sisters. my purse. mini vacations

Day 24 - A photo of something that means a lot to you.
My sisters. They are my life. I wouldn't be the person I am today with out these two girls. They are my best friends and mean the world to me. 
 
Day 25 - What's in your purse?
 To most my purse would be used as a small duffel bag. I'm guilty of carrying the huge purse, and have recently graduated to a tote that has taken place of my large purse. Monday-Friday I'm either at school and carrying my books around or going to work and carrying my book, lunch, and work shoes. A tote fits my life right now. No apologies from me. I LOVE BIG BAGS. So here's what's in it today after a long day of class.

Day 26 - A photo of somewhere you've been to.



Mr. E and I took a weekend trip to the Adirondacks this past summer. It was one of the best trips I've gone on in a long time. The views were beautiful and I got to spend a lot of quality time with Mr. E. I'm hoping we can have another weekend getaway soon. What to you think Mr. E?

No comments:

Post a Comment