Friday, October 22, 2010

and here we go again

lets play catch up. I've been feeling under the weather so I took a break and now I'm back. Still not 100% but close enough.
Day 18 - Something you crave a lot.
lemonade. i always have some in my fridge and have been known to grab a bottle whenever, wherever i am if i see it. bagels are another, a good onion bagel with some fluffy cream cheese. 


Day 19 - Another picture of yourself.

Day 20 - The meaning behind your blog name.
I spent a lot of my teen years driving between nova and upstate ny and always asking are we there yet. The drive eventually got so normal that it didn't seem long and I now make that drive on a regular basis and it flies by. I have begun the long journey to being a grown up and constantly find myself wishing I could fast forward and just be there. Always asking myself "Are we there yet?" Mr. E constantly reminds me that I need to slow down and enjoy where I am in life because I'll only be here once...ah the knowledge of the old :). So my blog title is my tribute to that journey, and my blog is the documentation. If I can't fast forward I might as well enjoy it, and let you all enjoy it with me. :) 

Day 21 - A photo of something that makes you happy.
sunsets. no matter where i am when i catch a sunset it makes me happy. i am always smiling and then yelling at mr. e to turn down some dirt road to get the best picture. i've got some good memories that involve sunsets.

Day 22 - A letter to someone who has hurt you recently.
I am sitting here trying to think of someone and honestly I haven't been hurt in a while, which feels really good to say. Having said that there are numerous people who frustrate me, annoy me and make me just want to strangle them. Here's a letter that because of certain circumstances I won't be able to say out loud. 
Dear Annoyance, 
Every day I see you is usually a good day, that is until you insist on saying hi. Whether I'm in the middle of a conversation, on the phone, or busy you MUST say hi. I promise I won't be offended if you happen to walk by me without speaking to me...actually I'd be a little relieved. 
I also want to point out that if you're not involved in a conversation it's rude to respond to something that is being said between two people. I'm not sure if this social rule wasn't taught to you or if you decided to show your rebel side and just throw down with social norms. I can say from my side of your reblelion its frustrating, rude, and very annoying. If I wanted your opinion on something you have no idea about I'd simply say. "Hey you, what do you think?"  I don't though do I? 
Lastly, being wrong is ok. Letting others be wrong is ok. Insisting that you're correct when you have no education on the subject or are just clearly wrong is not. Please refrain from correcting me when a. i'm not speaking with you. b. you don't know what you're talking about. c. if i'm not speaking to you and you don't know what you're talking about. 
sincerly, 
the girl you must say hi to
.
Day 23 - 15 facts about you.
1. i have two first names
2. my dad is 80 years old
3. i chase ambulances
4. i love being cold
5.i have commitment issues with tattoos. but i have two.
6. i like pretending i'm famous.
7. i get a thrill out of being lost. especially in sketchy places.
8. i have a niece and nephew older than me.
9. i love the smell of gasoline.
10.i hate hate hate bridges.
11. i want to be famous for just being awesome.
12. i hate passive aggressive people.
13. i hate milk
14. i love thunderstorms 
15. i wish i could be more artistic

No comments:

Post a Comment