Friday, October 15, 2010

day 16. day 17. and pancakes.

Day 16 - Your celebrity crush.
I think it's safe to say that I don't have a particular celebrity crush. As cliche as it sounds I don't spend a lot of time crushing on people I'll never meet.  Of course I think certain celebrities are attractive, but I think crush is a word I'd save for someone I know. So for now I'll just let you guys in on one of my favorite actresses, Angelina Jolie. I love movies she's in and I think she's a pretty fantastic actress. 


Day 17 - A photo of you and your family.
It was tough to find a picture of my whole family, but here we go. 
 [soph, my dad, me, genevieve]
 [brother & sisters]
[michael, sophie, me, genevieve, mom] 


Found this GUY online, and I thought it was amazing. I'm probably going to buy a griddle and tons of bottles so I can start making pancake art :) He's pretty amazing, check it out. 

peace & love


No comments:

Post a Comment